A Massage is a wonderful treatment designed to relieve tension and stress. It has become more popular within the beauty industry and is used in a combination of ways within other treatments such as manicure, pedicure and Indian head massage.
This a 2 day intensive course. The first day, the student is taken through the process of massage, covering the massage movements, client care and contraindications. On day 2, the student will be required to practice their practical massage skills at home before returning for the 2nd day one week later.
This course is ideal for complete beginners.
You will receive full ongoing support and mentoring after your training.
Duration 2 days
Entry Requirements None.
Kit Not required.
- Relevant Human Anatomy & Physiology (home study required)
- The History & Benefits Of Massage
- Health & Safety
- Professional Ethics & Client Records
- Client Care
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- How to select massage medium
- Correct Massage Procedure & Preparation Of Client
- Correct Posture For Therapist
- Aftercare Advice