Henna can be easily incorporated into your salons and it is also a great up-sell onto our already popular Lash Lift treatment, with Henna processing time taking no more than a 20 minute treatment. It easily complements clients lash lifting regime and ensures a substantial hourly productivity for salons who choose to offer a Henna Brow treatment partnered with a lash lift treatment.
Perfect for people who have over plucked brows or are still recovering from a nightmare waxing experience
- Natural eyebrow tinting with tattoo effect on the skin
- Over 100 applications per bottle
- Gentle and innovative formula
- Lasting up to 14 days on the skin
- Stays on the hair up to 6 weeks No ammonia, lead or peroxide
- Vegan and Cruelty free
Entry Requirements – Brow Shaping and Tinting Qualification (our Taylored Brows Course is perfect for this if you do not hold a qualification)
Course Fee £200
Certificate – Qualification with Associated Beauty Therapists in Henna Brow Application.
Case Studies – will be required
Full ongoing support and mentoring as long as required
- What is Henna – History
- How henna is different from tinting
- Skin and Eye Anatomy
- Hair Structure
- Contra-indications, Contra-actions and patch testing
- Consultation and Record Card
- The Perfect Brow (Face Shapes/Brow Shapes)
- Brow Mapping
- Colour mixing and processing
- Skin tone and hair assessments (both theory & practical)
- Colour Chart
- Procedure and Aftercare advice
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Employment Law, Legislation and Business Tips
Kit Required for Training
This kit can be ordered directly from the manufacturer – details will be sent at the time of booking.
We use the Ellebanna Henna Brows Kit and can order in for you before the course: Contents: 1 x Black Henna10gms, 1 x Dark Brown Henna 10gms, 1 x Mocha Brown Henna 10gms, 1 x Natural Brown Henna 10gms, 1 x Golden Brown Henna 10gms, 1 x Light brown Henna 10gms, 1 x Blonde Henna 10gms, 1 x PH Activator, 1 x Brow Shampoo, 1 x Brow Pencil, 1 x Mixing Cup, 1x Mixing Tool, 3 x Mixing Sticks, 1 x Eyebrow Brush, 50 Angled Lip Brush Applicators, 1 x Make-up Remover 30ml.
ENOUGH FOR 700 TREATMENTS
(Average cost per treatment £30-£35)