Brow Henna is based on pure Indian Henna but colour pigments are added to provide browner colouration.
Henna is the perfect product to make the brows look thicker and darker. Even if brows are thinner, we can create a fuller looking brow as henna not only tints the hair, but also the skin creating a denser appearance. The soft shadow created on the skin can last for up to 2 weeks and the results on the hair can last up to 6 weeks. It is also excellent at covering those difficult to cover, grey brow hairs!
Gentle and innovative formula
- Lasting up to 14 days on the skin
- Stays on the hair up to 6 weeks No ammonia, lead or peroxide
Entry Requirements – Brow Shaping and Tinting Qualification (our Taylored Brows Course is perfect for this if you do not hold a qualification) https://www.tayloredforyou.co.uk/product/taylored-brows/
Certificate – Qualification with Associated Beauty Therapists in Henna Brow Application.
Case Studies – may be required
Kit – is required as patch testing will need to be carried out prior to the course. See option below
Model – Will be required
You will receive:
- Step by Step Manual
- Fully Insurable ABT Accredited Certificate
On-Going Support is part of your training with us. Once you have completed a training course, you will be invited to join our Taylored For You Academy Student Support Group on Facebook. This group is a lovely community of our students who share tips and are able to ask for any advice from our tutors. We aim to keep you up to date with industry regulations, any new courses and business set up advice.
- What is Henna – History
- How henna is different from tinting
- Skin and Eye Anatomy
- Hair Structure
- Contra-indications, Contra-actions and patch testing
- Consultation and Record Card
- The Perfect Brow (Face Shapes/Brow Shapes)
- Brow Mapping
- Colour mixing and processing
- Skin tone and hair assessments (both theory & practical)
- Colour Chart
- Procedure and Aftercare advice
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Employment Law, Legislation and Business Tips
Recommended Kit Required for Training
You can purchase the kits directly yourself from the links below.
Dytoics kit is £100 + VAT and has around 200-250 treatments per kit. To purchase Dyotics Kit directly, click HERE