This massage technique uses smooth, hand-picked and specially selected rocks to provide an incredibly relaxing treatment. This popular treatment uses hot stones to really work deep into the muscles. Hot stone is a speciality massage therapy treatment.
You will receive full ongoing support and mentoring after your training.
Duration 1 day
Entry Requirements Body Massage Qualification
Kit Not required.
Case Studies May be required.
You will receive:
- Step by Step Manual
- Fully Insurable ABT Accredited Certificate
On-Going Support is part of your training with us. Once you have completed a training course, you will be invited to join our Taylored For You Academy Student Support Group on Facebook. This group is a lovely community of our students who share tips and are able to ask for any advice from our tutors. We aim to keep you up to date with industry regulations, any new courses and business set up advice.
You'll learn the following:
- The origins of hot stone massage
- Theoretical and practical study of the benefits, effects and application
- Benefits and effects of this therapy on the body
- Treatment room preparation
- Consultations, contraindications, medical referral, health, safety & hygiene
- Practical demonstrations and hands on experience
- Independent / impartial advice relating to equipment, marketing and price structure
- Study of aftercare of your clients
- Detailed manual to take away
Please note: all equipment will be provided on the course.