This massage technique uses smooth, hand-picked and specially selected rocks to provide an incredibly relaxing treatment. This popular treatment uses hot stones to really work deep into the muscles. Hot stone is a specialty massage therapy treatment.
You will receive full ongoing support and mentoring after your training.
Duration 1 day
Entry Requirements Body Massage Qualification
Kit Not required.
Case Studies May be required.
You’ll learn the following:
- The origins of hot stone massage
- Theoretical and practical study of the benefits, effects and application
- Benefits and effects of this therapy on the body
- Treatment room preparation
- Consultations, contraindications, medical referral, health, safety & hygiene
- Practical demonstrations and hands on experience
- Independent / impartial advice relating to equipment, marketing and price structure
- Study of aftercare of your clients
- Detailed manual to take away
Please note: all equipment will be provided on the course.