Tanning has become an essential service in many salons, and with increasing awareness of the dangers of sun-beds and sun-bathing, this treatment is now in high demand. It is a fast and efficient service, that many clients return weekly for.
You will receive full ongoing support and mentoring after your training.
A model will be required for this course in order for you to carry out the procedure if carried out on a 1-2-1 basis.
It is advisable that the model exfoliates, performs all hair removal the night prior to the course and wears no moisturiser, make-up, perfume or deodorant on the day of the course. Loose dark clothing and flip flops are advised following the tanning procedure.
You’ll learn the following:
- Health and safety
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Consultation procedures
- Contraindications to treatment
- How to choose the correction solution
- Tanning routine
- Equipment maintenance
Course Fee £100 + VAT
Duration: Half day
Entry requirements: None
Kit: Kit is available on request Please see below for details
Case Studies: Not required
Accredited by Associated Beauty Therapists
Please contact us if the scheduled dates are not suitable for you. We will always try our best to accommodate you.
We recommend the two kit options below. Both are excellent quality machines, and both are excellent value for money. It is always advisable to learn on the machine that you are going to be using. If you purchase a kit on the day, this gives us the opportunity to go through the machine settings, cleaning and maintenance of your machine and how to put your tent up and down safely. If you let us know no later than 24 hours prior to your course, we can arrange for the kit to be at the Academy on the training day and you can pay for the kit on your credit/debit card on the day.
- 1 Tanning Essential Studio Machine
- Top quality Pop up tent with a 1/3rd clear roof. Rear flap for use with extraction machine (not supplied). Includes carrying case.
- 1 Litre of Radiant Glo Tan (will do around 20-25 tans)
- Disposables; 10 Pairs of sticky feet, 10 Thongs & 10 Hair Nets
- 2 Promotional posters of your choice. Just add your choice to the basket.
- Sample of our marketing material, Client consultation leaflets, etc.
- Aura Allure tanning machine
- Pop up tent or wall tent (with bag) with clear roof for extra light.
- Full Radiant Glo Tanning Range 3 x 1ltr 10%, 12% & 14% (all 2 hour solutions) (option to upgrade)
- 20 pairs Sticky Foam Feet
- 20 Hair Nets,
- 20 G’ Strings,
- 20 face masks
- 20 Client consultation sheets.
- 20 Appointment Cards.
- A sample of marketing material
- 2 x A2 posters of your choice. Please note that these do not come framed (as shown in the pictures). Add your poster choices to the ‘Notes’ section on checkout.
These 3 x 1ltr bottles of solution should give you approximately 75 tans;
Taylored For You
Beauty Training Academy
107 Talbot Road