A Massage is a wonderful treatment designed to relieve tension and stress. It has become more popular within the beauty industry and is used in a combination of ways within other treatments such as manicure, pedicure and Indian head massage.
This a 2 day intensive course. The first day, the student is taken through the process of massage, covering the massage movements, client care and contraindications. The student will be required to practice their practical massage skills at home before returning for the 2nd day one week later.
This course is ideal for complete beginners.
You will receive full ongoing support and mentoring after your training.
Duration 2 days (plus pre course home study/case studies)
Entry Requirements None.
Kit Not required.
Model will be required
You will receive:
- Step by Step Manual
- Fully Insurable ABT Accredited Certificate
On-Going Support is part of your training with us. Once you have completed a training course, you will be invited to join our Taylored For You Academy Student Support Group on Facebook. This group is a lovely community of our students who share tips and are able to ask for any advice from our tutors. We aim to keep you up to date with industry regulations, any new courses and business set up advice.
- Relevant Human Anatomy & Physiology (home study required)
- The History & Benefits Of Massage
- Health & Safety
- Professional Ethics & Client Records
- Client Care
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- How to select massage medium
- Correct Massage Procedure & Preparation Of Client
- Correct Posture For Therapist
- Aftercare Advice
- Case Studies